Prayer is vital in the life of a Christian and also in the life of a Christian organization. Many of us have experienced the power of prayer and seeking God’s face with deep sincerity and we have seen God respond to the cries of His people.
Beautiful Gate has been privileged to have a prayer team in past years. This team has gone through some changes and we are hoping to jump start a prayer team again.
We know there are some of our readers who have a passion for prayer and maybe belong to prayer groups that are faithfully and fervently interceding on the behalf of others.
We are asking if anyone would like to be on a prayer team for Beautiful Gate Lesotho.
If you are interested, please send an email to Karen email@example.com
Karen will send prayer updates, praises and requests periodically to your emails as well as periodically on our blog page.
Thank you for considering this and thank you to those who are already praying for Beautiful Gate! May God receive the glory!
Here are some items that we humbly ask you to pray for..…………
Ongoing prayer items:
- Health for our children
- Forever families for our children
- Emotional and psychological health for our children
- Salvation for our children
- Strength, energy and health for our care staff
Current prayer items:
- For the little one who was reunited with family last week and is old enough to understand and experience the unknowns and fears.
- For the adoption ceremony that took place on Friday and for the bonding process to be strong and healthy. We praise God for this new family!
Thank you again for your prayers and support of Beautiful Gate!
Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.